Thursday, August 23, 2012



Introduction blog
Hello, this is a blog about the game of golf. I will tell you about local/high school golf, PGA golf and all of the mini tours. I will talk about the mental and physical aspects of golf, along with the Ryder Cup, which is the big tournament between Europe and the U.S. and the FedEx Cup playoffs which started today with Padraig Harrington in the lead at 7 under par through the first day. This weekends tournament is at Bethpage Black, which is know as one of the toughest venues in the world.

5 comments:

  1. Will! I have taken an interest in your blog! I see that you have already chosen a background but I wanted to let you know that there is a golf template in case you were not aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will are you recieving your information from the soccer/golf coach who played for the silverbacks on the video we watched at soccer practice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I never thought that golf would interest me but your blog has really caught my attention. I look forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. William, your blog has caught my attention. I am looking forward to viewing your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will, I would greatly appreciate if you could post Ricky Fowler's top five finishes in the majors. Also I find it interesting, yet absurd, that you have not posted about Phil Mickelson!

    ReplyDelete